This beautiful Lakeside waterfront house is ideally situated within a 10 minutes drive from Toronto, The best way to experience the lakeside magic is from one of the decks of this fantastic absolute waterfront accommodation.
This superb lakeside holiday house will instantly make you feel at home with your drink in hand, admiring the sunset, freshly caught fish, ducks and pelicans gliding by as you contemplate your next days agenda.
For those feeling adventurous bring your own kayak jet ski boat, and park out the back. Fishing Point boat ramp is just a few minutes walk down the road.
This single level holiday home features 3 bedrooms with open plan living and 2 bathrooms, The home steps straight onto the water with a private pontoon to use at your leisure.
Tie your Boat/Jet Ski to our Pontoon and have an early start on the water. Kayak Hire and Bike Hire Now available to approved guests see the guest booklet for details after check in.
Please note a 5 point Covid clean is completed prior to every booking.
- Main bedroom: King bed with ensuite
- Second Bedroom: Double bed
- 3rd Bedroom: study
- Waterfront location
- Amazing views
- Large flat screen Television
- Balcony with outdoor setting
- Spacious kitchen with modern appliances
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and lounge room
- Air conditioning in the lounge room
- Ensuite to the main bedroom
- Waterfront with pontoon
- Linen supplied
- Kayak hire available to prebook
Surrounding Area Toronto Shopping district: 10 Minute drive Balmoral boat ramp: 2-minute drive Balmoral reserve: 2-minute drive Catalina war memorial: 6-minute drive Wangi Wangi lake/beach: 9-minute drive Club Catalina: 6-minute drive Red head beach: 30-minute drive Nobbys beach: 40-minute drive Worimi conservation lands: 1 hr. drive
- The property Sleeps a total of 4 people only.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted at this property,
- Bookings not accepted for parties / functions / under 25’s/ schoolies or bucks/ boys & Hens weekends.
- Pets Are not permitted in this property
- Neighbouring jetty is not for guest use
- Shoes are not permitted inside the property (Slippers only)
- Should guests arrive, and it be found that guests have more than what is permitted or have children, guests will not be permitted access and will forfeit funds paid.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-19535
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Machine
- Free Parking
- Free Parking on Premises
- Full Kitchen
- Hot Water
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Ironing Board
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Provided
- Lounge Room
- Luxury Executive Accommodation
- Non Smoking
- Off Street Parking
- Smoke Alarm
- Washing Machine
- Waterfront Holiday Accommodation
- King Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
110a Sealand Road, Fishing point NSW
Heavenly SunsetsCarolle d'Argent - 22nd November 2022
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Fishing Point. The owner Paul was very helpful. So close that you can literally throw a line from the garden. I loved having the pontoon there so that we could park our little tinny. We would definitely go back again.