A holiday house you can return to every year - This large family holiday house has all the amenities for a great family getaway, including resort style pool with palm trees and 25 mtr walk to Budgewoi beach, 3 minutes to local shops
It is located in a quiet street, so you can enjoy the peace and quiet whilst being able to walk to the beach. The house offers 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms ideal for larger families or groups of friends travelling together. The house also includes 2 living rooms, one with its own TV to watch after a day at the beach or playing games with the kids.
Large stacker doors open onto the upstairs balcony, which offer views over the resort style pool and surrounding garden, giving guests plenty of options when outside enjoying the warm weather.
- Holiday all year round with pristine Budgewoi Beach only 50-110m walk
- Outdoor shower - red key. Please use when covered in sand from head to toe. Switch its own hot water heater from switch above toilet cistern - please turn off when vacating. Pool is self-evident (not heated but warms up perfectly in summer).
- Secure side gate. BRING YOUR BOAT! BRING YOUR KAYAK! BRING YOUR SURFBOARD! BRING YOUR BIKE! Remote control box in entry hall. Please close gate and leave remote where you found it.
- Smart television with access to Netflix and other streaming services. You will just need to log into your own account. Please make sure you sign out of your account on departure.
- There is a Bait and beer fridge located in the laundry. Please do not put bait in kitchen fridge.
- Cleaning supplies. Vacuum in laundry, chux and washing up liquid in kitchen - for those spots cleans.
- Barbecue. Please leave clean if you use it. Please advise if you run out of gas.
- Hear the waves from your living room
- Stacker doors opening onto the balcony from the family/ kitchen area
- Watch the sunset over the top balcony over dinner at the large dining table.
- You can take a short 3-minute walk to the lake and walk to local cafes and dinner at the pub Attractions include
- flat cycling track around two lakes (3 minutes away)
- Resort style pool
- Fishing (3 minutes to the jetty)
- Boating/kayaking etc. on the lake (3 minutes away)
What to Do
- Boomerang surf beach 100m walk (flags directly at the end of beach path and to the left). Patrolled in summer and works best for swimming at low tide. Dogs are welcome at the beach. Warning: people have drowned at Boomerang beach swimming out-of-flags while intoxicated.
- Lakes Beach is Patrolled through the entire swimming season (flags usually 0930-1700). East facing, safe swimming and good surfing beach. 5-minute drive (south) or 25-minute stroll along the beach
- Lake Beach at Munmorah Lake bridge. Safe shallow lake beach (brackish water) 5-minute walk to Mackenzie reserve (lake side of Budgewoi).
- Slade Park. Tennis court, football oval, lake fishing. 5-minute walk to Slade Park.
- Lake Budgewoi boat ramp. BRING YOUR BOAT! BRING YOUR KAYAK! All-weather access to North Lakes. 3-minute drive, entry at Slade Park.
- Budgewoi Circle. Awesome fish and chip shop, excellent pizza, and other restaurants. Budgewoi Hotel with pub meals. 3-minute walk to Boomerang circle.
- Soldiers Surf Beach and Life Saving Club. South facing, enclosed surf and swimming beach. Patrolled through entire swimming season (flags usually 1000-1700). 10-minute drive through Norah Head.
- Cabbage Tree Harbour Beach at Norah Head. North facing, completely enclosed shallow swimming and wading beach. Toddler safe. 10-minute drive through Norah Head.
- Frazer National Park (and beach). Awesome, wild and unpatrolled. Brilliant hikes.
- Main bedroom - King size bed
- 2nd bedroom -Queen size bed
- 3rd bedroom - Queen size bed
- 4th Bedroom - 2 single beds
- 5th bedroom - 2 single beds
House Rules Please note although this property sleeps up to 10 guests, a maximum of 8 adults is permitted. If you have more than 8 adults your booking will be cancelled. We do not allow bookings for school leavers, groups under 25 years, hens or bucks nights. Parties are strictly prohibited. Leave it as you found it. It will then be the same way for your next visit. Bin night is Monday night. Please lock up when you leave, and switch lights off. No pets inside the house. Dogs are welcome in the back yard - please pick up the poo. Spot clean up your spills. No bait in kitchen fridge (use bait fridge in the laundry). If sandy all over - jump in the pool and use outdoor shower
Perfect for families with children who want the convenience of easy access to the beach whilst still enjoying quiet times on this side of the coastal strip.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-50104
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Machine
- Free Parking
- Free Parking on Premises
- Full Kitchen
- Hot Water
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Ironing Board
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Provided
- Lounge Room
- Non Smoking
- Off Street Parking
- Smoke Alarm
- Swimming Pool - Shared
- Washing Machine
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
- Single Bed x 2
21 Boomerang St, Budgewoi NSW
Clean property that met out needsKarissa Spindler - 25th April 2023
We had booked a different property however an emergency saw us related to this one. A beautiful pool and out door area ideal for relaxing with friends. The upstairs/downstairs lounge rooms allows kids to have their own area and adults theirs. The doors to bedrooms/toilets had shutter panelling so there was limited sound privacy, particularly when using the toilet. Two tv's listed but only one downstairs. Spa bath was listed but the spa did not work.